Filing For a Fiancé(e) Visa (K-1 Visa)

The K-1 Visa otherwise known as the ‘fiance visa’ allows American Citizens to bring their foreign fiance to the United States, where they need to marry with 90 days of arrival.

5 Myths About Family Law

5 Myths About Family Law   There are many myths and misconceptions about family law, but there are 5 common myths that I see often in my practice. I am going to dispel 5 of these common family law myths. Please note that these are specifically for the state of...

Translate »